UK Certificate

Help line
0121 247 4304

Open 5 days
Mon - Fri
09:00am til 4:00pm

Last updated: 27/08/2015

Unabridged Birth Certificate
Add to Favorites


Yahoo MyWeb

Apostille Legalisation

Legalisation (Apostille) is the official confirmation that a signature, seal or stamp on a UK public document is genuine.

Bar Image


Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates are full length copies and can be used for official purposes.

Bar Image


Google Checkout Acceptance Mark
bar image

Birth Certificate

Birth Certificate Apostille

UK Birth Certificate

Legalisation Apostille


Replacement Birth Certificate Apostille

Welcome to UK Certificate Services !

New feature available - Track Your Certificate Order Online

You can order a replacement certificate online or by post through UK Certificate Services. We provide replacement UK certificates in England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, and overseas registrations of UK citizens.

If you do not know the year of birth, marriage or death, let us take the strain away. Take advance of our searching skills!

British Birth CertificateNeed a Legalised UK Certificate? with a dedicated research and legalisation team, you can be assured that your enquiry will be handled quickly and efficiently.

If you require a copy of a Decree Absolute (divorce certificate), you can order it through UK Certificate Services.

Require an Apostille (Legalised) UK Certificate? An Apostille is a certificate confirming that a signature or a seal on a certificate is genuine. The process of obtaining an Apostille is called Legalisation. Legalisation is usually required by foreign authorities before they will allow a UK document to be used for official purposes in their country. Apostille Certificates issued in the UK will be accepted in the following countries without further legalisation – Apostille Countries.

We provide replacement birth certificates, marriage certificates and death certificates from England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Whether you need a replacement birth certificate for passport applications, social security or immigration, or are conducting family history research. Our search for birth, marriage or death records are not restricted to the years provided, so why not take advantage of this, we are here to help. We act as agents, whether you require a replacement certificate, legalisation or consular services. This site is not affiliated with the government.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at or use our Contact us form
or Call us on: 0121 247 4304.